Hello All! So about two months ago I started telling you about my Piano adventure with Sing for Hope. I then got so busy making the piano I had no time to write about it! However, I did document the piano's evolution in pictures. As we lead up to the public unveiling of all 88 pianos I thought I'd bring you all up to speed by going back in time and tracking the piano's evolution. So, where did I leave off...oh yes - the back of the piano. As of my last post, all that was on was the central face and my heart/hands and I was about to have a plastering party!
Easter Sunday I had a plastering party (the invites might have read something like come and get plastered while you get plastered). Many thanks to all who came out and let me cover them in vaseline and plaster gauze :) Here's a pic - sorry I don't have more. If any of you who were there want to send me the ones I know you have on your phones - please do so!
After my plastering party it was back to the piano studio! Here is how the rest of the piano evolved over the next week.
First there was one arm (Al's arm to be precise):
Here's another angle because it looks cool: